Race Day Preview for Tuesday 5th JanuaryJanuary 4, 2021
Cup Day Preparations Well UnderwayMarch 11, 2021
Muswellbrook Race Club is calling for Expressions of Interest to provide catering services to the club within the ‘Silks Function Room’. The agreement will include race day catering for 18 race meetings annually as well as non-race day events including Corporate events, Weddings and Training days – nominally 30-50 events annually.
The successful catering provider will:
- Have the skills to provide high quality catering to meet the needs of the client,
- work effectively with the race club events team including the Bar and Events Co-Ordinator,
- have flexible working arrangements including some early day events as well as late evening events,
- provide a wide range of catering options to suit client’s budgets and requirements,
- provide own food service floor and wait staff for functions and events (Bar Staff not required),
- have the suitable qualifications including safe food handling
Muswellbrook Race Club has a fully equipped kitchen with cooking appliances, cool room, freezer and cutlery and crockery.
Contact CEO Duane Dowell to discuss this great opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 65411 699