Race Day Review – 3 FebruaryFebruary 4, 2020
Charlotte’s Heart cements spot in the Country Championships QualifierFebruary 19, 2020
Track Manager Position – Muswellbrook Race Club
One of the most progressive thoroughbred racing clubs in NSW is looking for the services of a proactive and energetic Track Manager to work in our small team at Muswellbrook Race Club.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and maintaining the racecourse in line with Racing NSW Industry Standards
- Machine and Equipment Maintenance
- Grounds and Facility Maintenance
- Maintenance and Servicing of Irrigation system
- Machine and Equipment Operation
- Supervising and Training Grounds Staff
- Maintaining Good WHS practices
- Developing work programs and reporting
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in horticulture or green keeping
- Excellent Team Leader and Communication Skills
- Smart Train AQF3 chemical application or an equivalent accreditation
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge in Toro Irrigation systems would be an advantage
- A current driver’s licence
This is a full-time position including some weekends and public holidays.
If you are a reliable, professionally presented person with quality communication skills, a great work ethic and want to be part of a growing race club, we would like to meet you!
Please email your confidential CV and cover letter to Duane Dowell firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Duane on 0432 925588 for more information. Applications close on Wednesday 26 February 2020.